Tugboat Logic is the “TurboTax for InfoSecurity”. Here our mission is to help our clients master the security due diligence stage of the sales process by helping them:
- Demystify the dark art of building an InfoSec program.
- Automate the various activities facing InfoSec teams – using artificial intelligence & powerful workflow.
- Save them time and money versus using traditional security consultants or manual methods.
We are looking for a UX Designer who can unpack complex workflows to make our Security Assurance Platform as self-serve as possible so customers see a quick time-to-value and love using our product.
- Receive high-level design direction and own the user experience of a single product area
- Partner with product managers and engineers
- Take ownership of shaping project goals – clearly communicating to the project team which UX techniques add value to the end user’s experience
- Share progress and work through ideas with the full UX team
- Collect and analyze web-based analytics, conduct relevant user research and collaborate with PM’s on building personas to inform your work
- Advocate for users across stakeholder touchpoints using collected user data to drive solutions
- Craft thoughtful content alongside a technical writer to support your design solutions
- Use Sketch, Overflow, Axure and other tools to create, share and test UX design assets
- Perform user testing to validate design solutions and iterate within scope
YOU WOULD BE A GOOD FIT IF
- You are driven by empathy for users and have experience designing complex experiences
- You have a portfolio of UX thinking to share
- You have a knack for design. We are not looking for a graphic designer, but we wish to maintain our user-friendly visual identity and user experience.
- You work well in teams but can manage your time and execute independently
- You enjoy being a subject matter expert
- You understand the process of product development
- You have experience collecting customer data, performing heuristic evaluations, creating journey maps or employing other UX activities and methodologies to define the minimum viable product.
- You have either completed or were heavily involved in usability testing
- You have high standards and constantly upgrade your understanding of best practices for information architecture and interaction design
- You have extreme attention to detail. You understand how decisions at a feature level can affect the user’s holistic experience
- You are comfortable participating in customers interviews
- You have experience working with WCAG 2.0 A/AA standards
YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
A company that 100% believes in the importance of investing in building a delightful customer experience, and supports you along the way.
- A fun, fast-paced and supportive work environment that respects everyone.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with your experience and skills.
- Equity participation in the company, commensurate with your role.