Set sail with the Tugboat Logic Crew! We are looking for an experienced SENIOR TECHNOLOGY ALLIANCES MANAGER located in either Canada or the USA (PT, MT, CT times zones preferred) with a strong appetite for explosive growth as we continue to make history in the world of InfoSec. As a critical member of the Business Development & Channels team, this role will be responsible for managing key technology partnerships for Tugboat Logic.
At Tugboat Logic our mission is to make security a business advantage for every organization. As the “TurboTax” of Infosec, our prime directive is to help our customers become secure and compliant quickly and painlessly by taking the mystery out of security compliance using automation, AI and powerful workflows. As industry leaders we are looking for skilled, knowledgeable and passionate individuals who thrive on solving the hard problems and fostering strong business relationships with our valued customers and partners. The role of SENIOR TECHNOLOGY ALLIANCES MANAGER is dynamic, engaging and challenging … read on to learn more!
As part of the Business Development & Channels (BD&C) team, the Senior Technology Alliances Manager (TAM) will play a key role in achieving Tugboat Logic’s growth objectives by providing support and guidance that enables strategic partnership development, sales and customer success.
The Senior Technology Alliances Manager (Sr. TAM) is responsible for managing key technology partnerships and business development in the global information security arena. The Sr. TAM will focus on building and managing alliances with key third party partners, building joint value propositions, driving sales enablement and field interaction, pipeline management and forecasting, as well as proactive business planning and business development with our partners.
The Senior Technology Alliance Manager will go deep in understanding the technology strategy, direction and capabilities of assigned partners; help Tugboat Logic define and implement the best technological path to maximizing the value of our platform for customers of the partner’s platform; support Tugboat Logic strategy development and execution; and actively evangelize Tugboat Logic in the market.
- Manage relationships with key technology partners
- Develop business plans and growth strategies with partners and execute against metrics and milestones to drive customer growth and revenue
- Coordinate joint marketing and lead generation activities with partner marketing
- Keep partners updated on sales resources, changes and new product developments
- Manage partner pipelines and work with the BD&C team to ensure partner sales execution against leads
- Develop impactful relationships across functions within partner’s organization
- Implement processes, logistics and standards to streamline the support of Tugboat Logic’s technology partners and technology partner program
- Execute against strategy and business plan, develop cadence with partner counterpart
- Lead development of partnership strategy and business plan for assigned technology partners
- Leverage the Tugboat Logic Integration Networks to develop joint marketing and joint selling opportunities
- Drive joint marketing efforts to create Tugboat Logic mindshare in partner’s channel and customer base
- Manage and implement Tugboat Logic’s Marketplace strategy
- Develop GTM plan that includes sales enablement, sales training, joint marketing, joint selling, go-to-market via channel and field engagement
- In collaboration with internal stakeholders, structure appropriate partnership model and business terms for selected technology partners
- Align with internal stakeholders to prioritize and structure the appropriate partnership model
- Identify KPIs to measure and report technology partner performance
- Measure technology partner performance through weekly KPI report
- Serves as a primary liaison and advocate for ecosystems and alliances
- 10+ years in the technology industry; 6+ years in business development or technology alliances management
- Good understanding of security, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), cloud, software and other topics relevant to Tugboat Logic business
- Self-started who is comfortable in driving initiative and operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to proactively seek out solutions and opportunities
- A team player who can work across functions effectively
- Strong communicator with effective verbal and written skills
- Ability to create presentation, deliver presentation and captivate an audience
- Comfortable in creating partnership related content in support of driving joint marketing and joint selling motion
- Strong analytical skills and a willingness to dig into the details
- Demonstrated prior success leading partner engagement plans to fruitful executions, consistently exceeding key performance metrics
- Post-secondary education in a related field
- Strong technical aptitude and prior experience involved in technology integration an asset
- Excel, PowerPoint and Word power user
Our expectations of this role are high, and we demand the best. In return, we provide a work environment that is professionally challenging, personally rewarding and intellectually stimulating. Guided by strong leadership, we support initiative, encourage ambition, recognize and reward talent through monetary incentives and opportunities for advancement.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- A fun, fast-paced and supportive work environment that respects everyone
- An inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success
- Competitive compensation commensurate with your experience and skills
- Full complement of benefits
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Remote work environment where you work remotely but don’t feel remote (offices may reopen after COVID)
- Equity participation in the company, commensurate with your role
Immediate / Full-time