At Tugboat Logic (www.tugboatlogic.com), we wake up every day thinking about how to help our clients sell more with security Set sail with the Tugboat Logic Crew! Our mission is to make security a business advantage for every organization. As the “TurboTax” of InfoSec, our prime directive is to help our customers become secure and compliant quickly and painlessly by taking the mystery out of security compliance using automation, AI, and powerful workflows.
OUR CREW IS GROWING!
Our Labs team is growing! We are looking for a skilled, knowledgeable, and passionate individual who thrives on solving hard problems and fostering strong business relationships with our valued customers and partners. We are looking for a dynamic individual who strives for order in the chaos, is motivated to continuously learn, and actively exhibits the pillars of our culture – communication, collaboration, trust, and fun. We value diversity and are committed to an inclusive, fair, and respectful workplace. We have created an open and welcoming environment that allows every crew member to bring their complete, authentic selves to work every day, and provides opportunities to grow and reach their full potential.
If you share our values and are looking for a rewarding career you can grow with, then this role may be for you!
The Labs group focuses on developing prototypes and fleshing out ideas to improve Tugboat Logic’s Security Assurance platform’s content and usability. As a Senior Security Analyst (Client-facing), you will play a key role in making sure that our customers are successful in their Information Security program development and certification journey. You will be focused on delivering a set of bundled advisory services focused on the achievement of our customer’s objectives using the Tugboat Logic Platform. You will also address customers’ security and privacy-related questions required for the implementation of controls, assist cross-teams with security expertise, and contribute to the ongoing improvement of the Security Assurance platform.
This role is a customer-facing role and is dynamic, engaging, and challenging. Your success in this position would be based on your communication and collaboration skills, previous experience with customer-facing advisory engagements, and technology audit security and privacy experience as well as supporting existing content with respect to various security frameworks (such as SOC 2, ISO27001, PCI DSS, NIST CSF, HIPAA, GDPR, CCPA etc.). But most importantly on your passion for the InfoSec domain and desire for continuous learning.
- Deliver a set of advisory services to ensure the success of our customer’s objectives and the use of the Tugboat Logic platform.
- Provide support and guidance to customers on the management of various security frameworks, control implementation and guidance.
- Master Tugboat Logic’s SaaS solution and content offerings, you need to be able to have confident, natural discussions with our customers about what our products can do and address their unique challenges.
- Support our Sales and Customer Success teams by participating in customer calls and answering technical questions, when required
- Collaborate with other groups to ensure excellent customer satisfaction
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the IT security industry.
- Keep abreast of new/revised or improved security solutions, processes and development of new threats and attack vectors.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by Director, InfoSec Risk and Compliance.
- Passionate about customer-facing engagements.
- 4+ years of experience in technology audit, information security risk and compliance assessments, and/ or information security consulting.
- Comfortable leading security and risk-based discussions with technical and business stakeholders.
- Experience interviewing IT and non-IT staff to identify gaps in processes and procedures.
- Working knowledge of PCI, HIPAA, ISO 27001/2, SOC2 Type 2, GDPR, CCPA, CMMC, Fedramp.
- High-level working knowledge of security solutions such as endpoint security, DLP, SIEM, NAC, vulnerability assessments, authentication and encryption tools and what problems those solutions are designed to solve.
- GRC process and tools experience a plus.
- CISSP, CISM, CISA or equivalent information security certifications or experience a plus.
- Critical thinking skills to work through complex issues
- Driven by collaboration and teamwork
- Strong communication skills to be able to clearly explain their work to other parties
- Willingness and desire for continuous learning
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and grow
- Attention to detail
What you can expect from us …
- A fun, fast-paced, and supportive work environment that respects everyone
- An inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity and celebrates success
- Competitive compensation commensurate with your experience and skills
- A full complement of benefits
- Opportunities for career advancement
- A remote work environment where you work remotely but don’t feel remote (offices may reopen after COVID)
Our expectations of this role are high, and we demand the best. In return, we provide a work environment that is professionally challenging, personally rewarding, and intellectually stimulating. Guided by strong leadership, we support the initiative, encourage ambition, recognize, and reward talent (monetary incentives and opportunities for advancement).
This position will stay open until a new crew member is brought onboard. We want to thank everyone for their application; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Collection, use, and retention of personal information will be in accordance with Tugboat Logic, Inc.’s privacy policies and practices. By submitting your resume and personal data to Tugboat Logic, Inc., and participating in a personal interview, you acknowledge and consent to collecting, using, and disclosing your personal information by Tugboat Logic, Inc. to determine your suitability for employment opportunities.