Set sail with the Tugboat Logic Crew! We are looking for new crew members to join our Engineering Team.
At Tugboat Logic (www.tugboatlogic.com) our mission is to make security a business advantage for every organization. As the “TurboTax” of InfoSec, our prime directive is to help our customers become secure and compliant quickly and painlessly by taking the mystery out of security compliance using automation, AI, and powerful workflows. As industry leaders we are looking for skilled, knowledgeable, and passionate individuals who thrive on solving the hard problems and fostering strong business relationships with our valued customers and partners. The role of Senior QA Analyst is dynamic, engaging and challenging … read on to learn more!
The Senior Quality Analyst is primarily responsible for supporting development, ensuring best practices in test, and providing feedback to improve the customer experience. This role will be a key contributing member of the engineering team. The ideal candidate should be up for the challenge of building a world-class Virtual CISO platform that is powerful, yet easy and delightful to use.
- Collaborate with the Tugboat Logic Engineering team to define and enhance key product features
- Communicate within the team to support members with effective and timely feedback
- Focus on delivering high quality, robust, and user-centric software
- Support and be supported by your fellow engineering team members
- You have 5+ years’ experience in a variety of industries
- You are well versed in agile frameworks and methodologies
- You design well-crafted feedback in written communications and defect tickets
- You enjoy exploring a variety of test types and applying the best method for the task at hand
- You seek to continually improve your understanding of quality and best practices
- You enjoy collaboration with your team members
Our expectations of this role are high, and we demand the best. In return, we provide a work environment that is professionally challenging, personally rewarding, and intellectually stimulating. Guided by strong leadership, we support initiative, encourage ambition, recognize, and reward talent through monetary incentives and opportunities for advancement.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- A fun, fast paced, and supportive work environment that respects everyone
- An inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success
- Competitive compensation commensurate with your experience and skills
- Full complement of benefits
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Remote work environment where you work remotely but don’t feel remote (offices may reopen after COVID)
- Equity participation in the company, commensurate with your role