At Tugboat Logic, we wake up everyday thinking about how to help our clients sell more with security by:
- Building the easiest to use security program and business automation platform available today.
- Delivering technology and workflow that streamlines their operations and lowers costs.
- Delighting them with insights and analysis using patented proprietary techniques.
The Senior APIDeveloper role will work as a key member of the Tugboat Logic Engineering team. The primary responsibilities are in delivering quality code with a strong focus on providing robust experiences to our customers. The ideal candidate should be up for the challenge of building a world-class Virtual CISO platform that is powerful, yet easy and delightful to use.
- Collaborate with the Tugboat Logic Engineering team to develop products and features.
- Communicate within the team to solve business challenges.
- Deliver high-quality code within our Agile processes and our open & supportive culture.
- Support and be supported by your fellow engineers.
- Providing leadership & mentorship to less experienced team members.
You would be a good fit if:
- You have 5+ years experience in an agile development environment.
- You are fluent in Python and have experience using Django (or similar framework).
- You embrace a test-driven and code review culture.
- You design and write well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code.
- You have experience with AWS and or MSFT Azure.
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You enjoy collaboration with your team members.
- You take personal ownership over the features that you build
What can you expect from us:
- A fun, fast paced and supportive work environment that respects everyone.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with your experience and skills.
- Equity participation in the company, commensurate with your role.