Like the immortal tugboat, we’re passionate about guiding you through the rough seas of information security and privacy into the calm waters of proven policies, practices, and compliance.
Tugboat Logic by OneTrust makes information security and compliance accessible to all businesses. The platform has helped over 1000 companies get and stay compliant. It leverages deep experience in security to demystify compliance and automates mission-critical tasks that cost too much time and money, like policy management and audit readiness. And with almost 100 integrations, Tugboat Logic puts evidence collection on autopilot. By offering the most comprehensive library of standards and regulations, Tugboat Logic scales with businesses as their InfoSec programs become more sophisticated. Get secure, build trust, and sell more with Tugboat Logic.
Let’s help you launch your career with Tugboat Logic! We are looking for a new crew member to join our Operations Team in Canada as the Salesforce Administrator
As a critical member of the Operations team, this role will be responsible for administering and managing Tugboat’s new Salesforce instance. We are looking for a skilled, knowledgeable, and passionate individual with in-depth experience in Salesforce and CPQ. You thrive on solving complex problems and working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Fully own Tugboat’s Salesforce platform
- Generate reports dashboards and utilize data to produce actionable insights
- Build workflows and automation to streamline sales processes
- Collaborate with the broader operations team to integrate other platforms with SFDC
- Train team members on how to best utilize SFDC
- Accountable for data integrity and hold others accountable to process and procedure
- Address user issues promptly as they arise
- Administer and manage CPQ as part of the Tugboat Salesforce platform
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator, ideally at a B2B SaaS company
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification
- Salesforce CPQ Specialist Certification
- Experience in operations at a B2B SaaS company is a plus
- Solution-oriented problem-solving approach
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Existing understanding of B2B SaaS operations infrastructure
- Experience working in an Agile or sprint-based methodology
- Brings a strong sense of urgency
- Comfortable working with remote teams across Canada and the US
- Ability to be flexible and pivot when necessary
- Very hands-on, ready to dive into the details
- Bring a positive attitude to work each day, lifting and supporting other team members
- Embody and live the Tugboat values: integrity, transparency, trust and positive culture
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
At Tugboat Logic, we are committed to keeping our crew healthy and motivated so that they can do the best work of their lives. We’ve built a place where people love to come to work, and we think you will too! Crew member benefits include:
- Flex working hours and 100% remote opportunities
- A Company provided laptops, monitors and peripherals
- Work from Home Allowance
- Unlimited annual vacation
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits and Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Professional growth through Learning & Development
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Fantastic virtual and in-person team events, and
- A dynamic, inclusive, and collaborative work environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, disability status or any other differences. We are 100% committed to living our corporate values by acting with integrity, being open and transparent, building trusting relationships and fostering a positive and inclusive culture.
We appreciate the interest from all candidates in our great career opportunities. If you have the qualifications we are looking for and can rise to the challenge of living Tugboat Logic values, we will be in touch to schedule an interview.
The collection, use, and retention of personal information will be by Tugboat Logic, Inc.’s privacy policies and practices. By submitting your resume and personal data to Tugboat Logic, Inc., and participating in a personal interview, you acknowledge and consent to collecting, using and disclosing your personal information by Tugboat Logic, Inc. to determine your suitability for employment opportunities.