Job Location: North America • Full time
Tugboat Logic is the “TurboTax for InfoSecurity”. Here our prime directive is to help our clients master the security due diligence stage of the sales process by helping them:
- Demystify the dark art of building an InfoSec program.
- Automate the various activities facing InfoSec teams – using artificial intelligence & powerful workflow.
- Save them time and money versus using traditional security consultants or manual methods.
Products are like children, and the product manager is the parent. The role of the product manager is to have 100% accountability for their kids – ensuring they grow up to be successful and happy. To do so, you will need to be acutely aware of your buyer, and ensure your product addresses their main pain points.
- Talk to customers and understand their pain points.
- Translate these pain points into product requirements that benefit the most customers possible.
- Create mockups and detailed requirements documents for Engineering.
- Work with Engineering to communicate and clarify requirements.
- User acceptance testing for new features.
- Prioritize. Prioritize. Prioritize. We cannot build everything. You need to pick what is going in the roadmap, which requires tough choices.
- Evangelize for the product by getting on calls with Sales, and giving product demos.
- Provide guidance to existing customers on product roadmap.
YOU WOULD BE A GOOD FIT IF
- You have product management experience building web-based software solutions or data products.
- Expertise in creating management-level reports on your InfoSec Program is a plus.
- You are passionate about visualizing data in an actionable way.
- You have experience building business intelligence/analytics products.
- You have strong experience building enterprise admin consoles, and an affinity and ability to create user experiences customers love.
- You have startup experience, and know-how to find product market fit.
- You are driven and highly accountable.
- You have “righteous indignation” that your product is the best, and you can back it up.
- You work well in teams.
- You are a leader.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or Data Science is preferred.
YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- A company that 100% supports the role of the product manager.
- A fun, fast-paced and supportive work environment that respects everyone.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with your experience and skills.
- Equity participation in the company, commensurate with your role.