Let’s help you launch your career with Tugboat Logic! We are looking for a new crew member to join our Marketing Team in Canada as the Partner Marketing Manager.
Small but mighty … tiny tugboats can maneuver huge ships … that are what the crew at Tugboat Logic does time and again by leading our clients through to calm waters. Tugboat Logic sets the industry standard for InfoSec. Our mission is to make security a business advantage for every organization. As the “TurboTax” of information security, our prime directive is to help our clients take the misery and mystery out of security compliance. We demystify the dark art of building and managing InfoSec programs using automation, AI and powerful workflows. Most importantly, we save our clients time and money and help them become secure and compliant quickly and painlessly! The role of Partner Marketing Manager is dynamic, engaging, and challenging … read on to learn more!
We are seeking a driven, creative and analytical growth leader to drive Partnership Marketing for the Tugboat Logic Partner Network. Reporting to the Executive Vice President of Marketing, the Partner Marketing Manager will work cross-functionally with our Partners, Marketing, Sales, and other internal teams to maximize efforts and ensure a high-impact approach to all partner marketing initiatives and channel enablement strategies. The ideal candidate will leverage communication skills, have an eye for visually powerful communication, and can work across a broad range of topics within the GRC space. Excellent marketing, communication, strategic leadership, collaboration and cross-functional coordination are critical to success within this role.
- In collaboration with the Partner Team, develop a partner marketing strategy, channel enablement plan and key tactics on an annual and quarterly basis.
- Develop and execute a partner marketing plan to drive demand, awareness,
mindshare, leads, ROI, and partner-influenced revenue.
- In collaboration with the Partner Team, implement GTM and joint marketing strategies with partners.
- Develop and execute end to end integrated marketing campaigns in collaboration with the marketing, product marketing, and partner team
- Develop joint messaging, partner program overview, solutions briefs, presentations slides, business and technical papers, web and social content and channel enablement tools.
- Provide weekly updates to key stakeholders partner marketing metrics, channel enablement collateral development status, partner-influenced revenue, ROI and marketing generated opportunities.
- Experience in creating and editing partner marketing, sales enablement or channel enablement collateral
- 5 + years of project management experience
- 5+ years of Partner / Channel marketing experience
- Minimum 5 years in high-tech marketing, preferably partner marketing.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing or related fields
- 5 + years of experience working with a Partner Relationship Management is a plus.
- You thrive in a matrixed organization, leveraging and influencing others to achieve objectives.
- A self-starter with an ability to drive to results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You are results-oriented: Achieving goals successfully; focused on winning in the marketplace; impacting the bottom-line; constantly challenging yourself and others to deliver results; acting with a sense of urgency and seizing opportunities when they arise.
- Critical thinking skills to work through complex issues
- Driven by collaboration and teamwork
- Strong communication skills to be able to clearly explain their work to other parties
- Willingness and desire for continuous learning
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and grow
- Attention to detail
___________________________________________________________________Our expectations of this role are high, and we demand the best. In return, we provide a work environment that is professionally challenging, personally rewarding, and intellectually stimulating. Guided by strong leadership, we support the initiative, encourage ambition, recognize, and reward talent (monetary incentives and opportunities for advancement).
What you can expect from us …
- A fun, fast-paced, and supportive work environment that respects everyone
- An inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity and celebrates success
- Competitive compensation commensurate with your experience and skills
- A full complement of benefits
- Opportunities for career advancement
- A remote work environment where you work remotely but don’t feel remote (offices may reopen after COVID)
This position will stay open until a new crew member is brought onboard. We want to thank everyone for their application; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Collection, use, and retention of personal information will be in accordance with Tugboat Logic, Inc.’s privacy policies and practices. By submitting your resume and personal data to Tugboat Logic, Inc., and participating in a personal interview, you acknowledge and consent to collecting, using and disclosing your personal information by Tugboat Logic, Inc. to determine your suitability for employment opportunities.