Let’s help you launch your career with Tugboat Logic! We are looking for a new crew member to join our Sales Team in Canada as the Director of Revenue Operations.
Small but mighty … tiny tugboats can maneuver huge ships … that are what the crew at Tugboat Logic does time and again by leading our clients through to calm waters. Tugboat Logic sets the industry standard for InfoSec. Our mission is to make security a business advantage for every organization. As the “TurboTax” of information security, our prime directive is to help our clients take the misery and mystery out of security compliance. We demystify the dark art of building and managing InfoSec programs using automation, AI, and robust workflows. Most importantly, we save our clients time and money and help them become secure and compliant quickly and painlessly! The role of Director of Revenue Operations is dynamic, engaging, and challenging … read on to learn more!
Revenue Operations has one job, and that is to drive growth by accelerating our revenue-generating and revenue-retaining teams. We directly support Marketing, Sales, Channel, Customer Enablement and Customer Support by providing insights, reducing friction, and enabling teams to be innovative and self-sufficient.
As the Director of RevOps at Tugboat Logic, you will partner closely with our Finance, Operations, Marketing, Sales, CS leaders and your RevOps team. You will be responsible for growing and developing a team of Revenue Operations Managers along with designing, implementing, and managing the end-to-end revenue operational infrastructure supporting Tugboat Logic’s vision. The function will align marketing, sales, product, and customer success across the entire customer lifecycle and develop accountable and robust models to drive process improvement and efficiency.
- Working with all leadership stakeholders to define and deliver against company strategy, milestones, reporting structures, and thought leadership; ensuring that this is simple, pervasive through all departments, unified, and managed to.
- Establishing a Business Process Management discipline that prioritizes projects and focuses on those initiatives that will maximize impact and value.
- Exploring strategic go-to-market opportunities, driving decisions within a decision-making framework, and leading execution efforts.
- Providing a recurring cadence of reporting that drives accountability and performance throughout all departments.
- Ensuring that Tugboat Logic operates on a revenue model backbone that drives predictability with core leading inputs and consequent outputs.
- Implementing appropriate SaaS metrics to drive the business throughout the customer engagement process and reporting structure.
- Defining and implementing an optimized set of Marketing systems that empower Demand Generation channels to maximize spend value.
- Consistent management of the Sales Pipeline with your team by implementing and refining a SaaS-based sales discipline.
WITH YOUR TEAM:
- You will constantly assess needs within the entire Marketing engine, helping to explore new channels and optimize existing ones.
- Constantly work to optimize the sales process architecture: stages, forecast, weighting, etc.
- Deploy sales automation where feasible in support of the strategic objective of the Sales organization.
- Set up and manage an appropriate deal desk mechanism that drives market fairness yet empowers sales to close the right opportunities, inclusive of all Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) systems and structures.
- Establish a rigorous Sales training environment including onboarding, sales skills, sales coaching, and sales leadership training. Define a sales rubric and manage an effective Learning Management System (LMS) with certification.
- Define and manage systems and processes that ensure recurring revenue is captured to the maximum extent.
- Drive customer engagement framework that provides exceptional experience and visibility from the point of the initial sale, through implementation and customer services, to ongoing renewals and support.
- Extensive experience defining and implementing SaaS industry operational processes, procedures, and tools.
- Deep understanding of SaaS sales, support, customer experience, and marketing operational models.
- Leadership experience in a high-growth company.
- Exceptional professional acumen and the ability to effectively communicate within executive forums.
- Proven ability to lead fast-paced operational teams that deliver effectively for internal stakeholders and customers.
- Strategic Leadership
- In-depth knowledge in SaaS industry RevOps
- Driven by collaboration and teamwork
- Strong communication skills to be able to clearly explain their work to other parties
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and grow
- Attention to detail
___________________________________________________________________What you can expect from us …
- A fun, fast-paced, and supportive work environment that respects everyone
- An inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity and celebrates success
- Competitive compensation commensurate with your experience and skills
- A full complement of benefits
- Opportunities for career advancement
- A remote work environment where you work remotely but don’t feel remote (offices may reopen after COVID)
Our expectations of this role are high, and we demand the best. In return, we provide a work environment that is professionally challenging, personally rewarding, and intellectually stimulating. Guided by strong leadership, we support the initiative, encourage ambition, recognize, and reward talent (monetary incentives and opportunities for advancement).
This position will stay open until a new crew member is brought onboard. We want to thank everyone for their application; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Collection, use, and retention of personal information will be per Tugboat Logic, Inc.’s privacy policies and practices. By submitting your resume and personal data to Tugboat Logic, Inc., and participating in a personal interview, you acknowledge and consent to collecting, using, and disclosing your personal information by Tugboat Logic, Inc. to determine your suitability for employment opportunities.