Set sail with the Tugboat Logic Crew! We are looking for new crew members to join our Operations Team in Canada and USA (TX, CA, HI).
At Tugboat Logic (www.tugboatlogic.com) our mission is to make security a business advantage for every organization. As the “TurboTax” of InfoSec, our prime directive is to help our customers become secure and compliant quickly and painlessly by taking the mystery out of security compliance using automation, AI, and powerful workflows. As industry leaders we are looking for skilled, knowledgeable, and passionate individuals who thrive on solving the hard problems and fostering strong business relationships with our valued customers and partners. The role of Deal Desk Associate is dynamic, engaging and challenging … read on to learn more!
You will be the point person to manage contracts, billing and reviewing unique contracts that are outside standard terms. Deal Desk is responsible for ensuring that billing matches an executed contract and all billing related questions. You will be responsible for implementing and creating new processes to manage this effectively, working in tandem with Customer Success & Finance.
- Manage non-standard deals through the entire deal process. Non-standard is defined as anything outside of the guidelines provided to sales/renewals for pricing, contract, and client solution
- Review and configure/enable billing on closed opportunities
- Serve as the point of contact and subject matter expert on non-standard deal constructs, special pricing, operations, approval policies, and troubleshooting of deal issues and sales escalations
- Partner with sales and cross-functional teams including CS, Finance and Legal to resolve deal issues on behalf of sales
- Ensure alignment with stakeholders and provide oversight of the deal lifecycle and governance framework
- Maintain scalable operations and feedback loop to the business to increase deal velocity and efficiency
- Perform regular solution and deal analysis to support business initiatives
- Effectively escalate new solution use-cases outside of current approval processes
- 1-2 Years of experience managing contracts and deal structures
- Ability to work on many deals simultaneously, handling adversarial conversations in a firm but calm manner
- This role is demanding, involves multiple stakeholders, and requires negotiation and critical thinking skills
- Organizational and project management experience
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, technical and communication skills, and the ability to influence stakeholders and foster a co-operative work environment and work effectively with a wide range of cross functional stakeholders in a diverse community
- Ability to exercise good judgment in evaluating situations and making decisions
- Salesforce Admin experience is a bonus/preferred
Our expectations of this role are high, and we demand the best. In return, we provide a work environment that is professionally challenging, personally rewarding, and intellectually stimulating. Guided by strong leadership, we support initiative, encourage ambition, recognize, and reward talent through monetary incentives and opportunities for advancement.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- A fun, fast-paced, and supportive work environment that respects everyone
- An inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success
- Competitive compensation commensurate with your experience and skills
- Full complement of benefits
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Remote work environment where you work remotely but don’t feel remote (offices may reopen after COVID)
- Equity participation in the company, commensurate with your role