Set sail with the Tugboat Logic Crew! We are looking for new crew members to join our Customer Success Team in Canada and USA (TX, CA, HI).
At Tugboat Logic (www.tugboatlogic.com) our mission is to make security a business advantage for every organization. As the “TurboTax” of InfoSec, our prime directive is to help our customers become secure and compliant quickly and painlessly by taking the mystery out of security compliance using automation, AI, and powerful workflows. As industry leaders we are looking for skilled, knowledgeable, and passionate individuals who thrive on solving the hard problems and fostering strong business relationships with our valued customers and partners. The role of Customer Success and Administration Specialist is dynamic, engaging and challenging … read on to learn more!
Customer Success and Client Enablement Administrator is a multi-faceted role focused on being a dedicated partner for key stakeholders across our Customer Success and Client Enablement teams. The successful individual must be data-driven and possess strong project management skills to manage multiple priorities, tasks, and projects simultaneously, while establishing priorities and owning deliverables end-to-end. They should be comfortable working with minimum instruction and oversight, and able to manage delivery of high-quality outputs in a dynamic work environment with the ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines.
- CS/Partner Team Collaboration:
- Design and evolve automated processes around Customer Success and Client Enablement
- Drive partnership with stakeholders across the business to build a unified customer success framework
- Work with broader Customer Success, Customer Success-Operations, and Client Enablement teams to support priorities and evolution processes and goals
- Work strategically with cross-functional teams to scale Customer Success and Support Operations
- Work with the Director, Client Enablement to:
- develop processes to scale and improve our support function
- define reporting for support (work with our CS Operations team to develop the reports required) look for streamlining opportunity, assist in implement an open support model and tiered support model
- Feature Requests – Coordinate with CS, Product, and Labs to evaluate, refine and document the feature request process for Labs and CS
- Assist in updating and creating customer guidance documentation where require
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years’ Experience in Customer Success, Project Management, or Operations
- Proficient within Excel, Salesforce, Zendesk, Gainsight, and/or contract lifecycle management tools a plus
- Strong attention to detail combined with high-level vision
- Excellent analytical and tactical skills tied with creative thinking and a passion for using data to drive better decision-making
- Ability to lead initiatives, working cross-functionally to achieve goals, and succeeding in a team environment
- Proven success in building, analyzing, and monitoring KPI, financial data, and success measures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to comprehensively and clearly present strategic issues and solutions to senior leadership
- Experience in business operations optimization, including, but not limited to: common sales processes, account management, customer success management, billing, contracts, renewals, service terminations, SOC compliance, analytics/dash-boarding, organization restructuring, best practices, etc.
Our expectations of this role are high, and we demand the best. In return, we provide a work environment that is professionally challenging, personally rewarding, and intellectually stimulating. Guided by strong leadership, we support initiative, encourage ambition, recognize, and reward talent through monetary incentives and opportunities for advancement.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- A fun, fast-paced, and supportive work environment that respects everyone
- An inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success
- Competitive compensation commensurate with your experience and skills
- Full complement of benefits
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Remote work environment where you work remotely but don’t feel remote (offices may reopen after COVID)
- Equity participation in the company, commensurate with your role