Let’s help you launch your career with Tugboat Logic! We are looking for a new crew member to join our operations team in Canada as the Content Writer and Facilitator.
Small but mighty … tiny tugboats can maneuver huge ships … that’s what the crew at Tugboat Logic does time and again by leading our clients through to calm waters. Tugboat Logic sets the industry standard for InfoSec. Our mission is to make security a business advantage for every organization. As the “TurboTax” of information security, our prime directive is to help our clients take the misery and mystery out of security compliance. We demystify the dark art of building and managing InfoSec programs using automation, AI, and powerful workflows. Most importantly, we save our clients time and money and help them become secure and compliant quickly and painlessly! The role of Content Writer and Facilitator. is dynamic, engaging, and challenging … read on to learn more!
Our team is growing! We are looking to hire an experienced Content Writer and Facilitator to work alongside sales subject-matter experts and create engaging sales learning, performance content and resources for a remote sales team. The ideal candidate will diversify content in a number of creative ways. Writing and editing is your gig, and you love to take raw or complex content and make it clear and concise for your audience.
You are curious about information security and excited to learn more about privacy terminology and security compliance. You can write content that accurately reflects company ideals and can engage your audience because it’s informative and inspiring.
- Analyze existing information and material as well as communication with subject-matter experts and stakeholders to ensure training is delivered effectively for a meaningful learning experience and meets required performance objectives.
- Write a variety of content, including sales content, technical writing, audio scripts, and video scripts, and be familiar with the process of creating original content in collaboration with multi-disciplinary
- contributors and managers.
- Help expand the basic learning objectives of the Go-To Customer strategy into a complete toolkit of what to say when to say it, and how to say it.
- Build both e-learning and face-to-face sales training presentations to provide ongoing sales support and will work in partnership with the Revenue Enablement Manager to ensure the training is practical, relevant, useful, and outcome-driven.
- Write a variety of content for newsletters, emails, blog posts, white papers, e-books, websites, and
- thought leadership articles. You embrace having style guides at your fingertips and feel comfortable providing editorial support to others to ensure content is always consistent.
- Consider instructional design methodologies when creating content, such as curriculum design,
- program planning, and effective testing to assess learner retention.
- Deliver training and performance content will be via Zoom and combine text, voice-overs, videos, and interactive activities as well as course branching directions, and potential quiz questions.
- A degree in Journalism or Master in English
- Strong experience in writing and editing
- 3+ years in training and facilitation
- Experience delivering training and performance content via Zoom and combined text, voice-overs, videos, and interactive activities.
- Excellent organizational skills required to manage the concurrent development of multiple courses in collaboration with other team members and multi-disciplinary contributors.
- Ability to self-manage and take initiative to drive project success, meet deadlines, manage multiple timelines, budgets, and project schedules
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Ability to promote Yes! attitude while working across different teams
- Experience with various LMS and Adobe Suite required
- Experience with Lessonly, Articulate, Captivate, Rise 360 is considered an asset
- Graphic design experience is also an asset
- Critical thinking skills to work through complex issues
- Driven by collaboration and teamwork
- Strong communication skills to be able to clearly explain their work to other parties
- Willingness and desire for continuous learning
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and grow
- Creative and pays attention to detail
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- A fun, fast-paced, and supportive work environment that respects everyone
- An inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity and celebrates success
- Competitive compensation commensurate with your experience and skills
- A full complement of benefits
- Opportunities for career advancement
- A remote work environment where you work remotely but don’t feel remote (offices may reopen after COVID)
Our expectations of this role are high, and we demand the best. In return, we provide a work environment that is professionally challenging, personally rewarding, and intellectually stimulating. Guided by strong leadership, we support the initiative, encourage ambition, recognize, and reward talent (monetary incentives and opportunities for advancement).
This position will stay open until a new crew member is brought onboard. We want to thank everyone for their application; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Collection, use, and retention of personal information will be in accordance with Tugboat Logic, Inc.’s privacy policies and practices. By submitting your resume and personal data to Tugboat Logic, Inc., and participating in a personal interview, you acknowledge and consent to collecting, using and disclosing your personal information by Tugboat Logic, Inc. to determine your suitability for employment opportunities.