Set sail with the Tugboat Logic Crew! We are looking for a CHANNEL OPERATIONS MANAGER rock star located in either Canada or the USA (western time zones) with a strong appetite for explosive growth as we continue to make history in the world of InfoSec.
At Tugboat Logic (www.tugboatlogic.com) our mission is to make security a business advantage for every organization. As the “TurboTax” of infosec, our prime directive is to help our customers become secure and compliant quickly and painlessly by taking the mystery out of security compliance using automation, AI and powerful workflows. As industry leaders we are looking for skilled, knowledgeable and passionate individuals who thrive on solving the hard problems and fostering strong business relationships with our valued customers and partners. The role of CHANNEL OPS MANAGER is dynamic, engaging and challenging … read on to learn more!
The Channel Ops Manager works closely with the Sales and Customer Success teams to ensure our clients have an exceptional experience while witnessing increased value to their business from our SaaS security assurance platform. This role is an exciting opportunity to support clients by delivering live web-based product demos, managing a pipeline of contract renewals, partner assessment and selection, portal management, partner product training, channel enablement, performance measurement, process automation, forecasting and upselling new services for our subscription business.
This position reports to the VP, BD & Channels and is a highly visible role that will establish both the technology partner and channel partner (“partner”) support infrastructure to drive revenue growth, expand global reach and execute an effective outreach program. Success in this position would be based on your ability to be professional and courteous in your client engagements, effectively manage your time, and be consistent in your focus on closing.
This is a detail-oriented position requiring sales, forecasting, pipeline management, partner recruiting, reporting, planning, project management, partner relationship management software, sales CRM software, Office suite software, Excel and tracking of relevant KPIs.
- Define and execute an account engagement plan for a group of clients
- Map TBL solutions to their specific needs
- Build rapport and nurture relationships to become the InfoSec company of choice
- Establish an in-depth understanding of our client’s business and Infosec needs
- Close account renewals
- Seek out upsell opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with Sales and Customer Success leaders in the company to develop and implement an effective account plan
- Develop and execute account management strategies to meet and/or exceed revenue quota
- Build mindshare for Tugboat Logic products through regular client touch points
- Plan and coordinate and deliver web-based product demos
- Renew and upsell clients by validating client need and our mapping to those needs
- Prepare activity and forecast reports as requested
- Ensure the prop, accurate and timely completion of all necessary paperwork
- Works closely with VP, BD & Channels to define the optimal performance measurements and performance management programs required to ensure the partner organizational success
- Aligns reporting, training, and channel incentive programs reflective of performance management KPI priorities
- Generate weekly, monthly and quarterly forecast and metric reports with analysis
- Develop innovative and accurate analytical dashboards
- Regularly evaluates organizational efficiency and makes necessary changes to maximize efficiency and productivity
- Accountable for the operational readiness of joint marketing, joint selling, the partner experience, systems tools and processes necessary for partners and internal teams
- Drive end-to-end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management
- Exercise solid project leadership skills combined with strong business acumen and in-depth analytical skills.
- Gain buy-in from cross-functional operations teams in order to achieve technology alliances and channels team objectives
- Minimum 5+ years in a sales or channel operations, business planning, or sales support management role in technology
- University degree in Business and/or Information Technology or other relevant area of study
- Prior working experience working in security, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), cloud, software, and other relevant technologies relevant to Tugboat Logic solution
- Strong revenue focus, channel focus and customer focus
- com and data visualization BI tools proficiency
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office, Excel and any Partner Relationship Management (PRM) software
- Demonstrated project leadership skills with an ability to weigh business and operational requirements to produce project plans and estimates
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high energy, team-oriented environment
- Strong analytical and reporting skills required. Ability to develop financial models to provide insights and build business cases
- Demonstrated ability to drive process improvements, problem-solve, and produce results
- Strong communicator with effective verbal and written skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects and work independently and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Self-started who is comfortable in driving initiative and operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to proactively seek out solutions and opportunities
- A team player who can work across functions effectively
Our expectations of this role are high, and we demand the best. In return, we provide a work environment that is professionally challenging, personally rewarding and intellectually stimulating. Guided by strong leadership, we support initiative, encourage ambition, recognize and reward talent through monetary incentives and opportunities for advancement.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- A fun, fast-paced and supportive work environment that respects everyone
- An inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success
- Competitive compensation commensurate with your experience and skills
- Full complement of benefits
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Remote work environment where you work remotely but don’t feel remote (offices may reopen after COVID)
- Equity participation in the company, commensurate with your role