Set sail with the Tugboat Logic Crew! We are looking for a few Channel Development rock stars with a strong appetite for explosive growth as we continue to make history in the world of InfoSec. We are focused on building out our team in both EASTERN and WESTERN time zones within Canada and the US.
At Tugboat Logic (www.tugboatlogic.com) our mission is to make security a business advantage for every organization. As the “TurboTax” of infosec, our prime directive is to help our customers become secure and compliant quickly and painlessly by taking the mystery out of security compliance using automation, AI and powerful workflows. As industry leaders we are looking for skilled, knowledgeable and passionate individuals who thrive on solving the hard problems and fostering strong business relationships with our valued customers and partners. The role of CHANNEL DEVELOPMENT MANAGER is dynamic, engaging and challenging … read on to learn more!
The Channel Development Manager is responsible for driving outreach campaigns to recruit target partners as well as generating revenue growth through building partnerships with security VARs/Resellers, Pen Testers, MSP/MSSPs, Audit Partners, Technology Partners and others who would like to partner with us.
As the Channel Development Manager, you would define and execute a business plan with monthly and quarterly milestones on how to meet the recruiting objective and the revenue target. Success in this position would be based on your ability to add and enable partners aligned with the partner profiles as well as your ability to build and convert a pipeline of opportunities generated or referred by partners to meet revenue goals.
This is a detail-oriented position requiring sales, forecasting, pipeline management, partner recruiting, reporting, planning, project management, partner relationship management software, sales CRM software, Office suite software, Excel and tracking of relevant KPIs.
- You would spend half of your time prospecting target partners within a given territory or industry verticals by using outreach tools such as Outreach, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc.
- The other half of your time you would be spent on enabling partners to generate revenue and manage your business through planning, forecasting, building your pipeline to meet or exceed assigned revenue goals.
- Your other responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- Serve as the point of contact for assigned channel partners
- Enable Channel Partners through training, presentation, demo and other supporting activities
- Submit weekly KPI reports including forecast and pipeline reports
- Communicate clearly on progress made on joint development, joint selling, or joint marketing initiatives weekly
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing and other stakeholders in the company to develop and implement an effective plan for your Partners
- Build mindshare for Tugboat Logic solutions through regular Partner touch points
- Regularly communicate with and ensure Partners are kept up to date regarding Tugboat Logic product updates
- You have 3-5 years of relevant channel development and sales experience (SaaS experience preferred)
- You are a self-motivated and self-starter who can work independently or collaborate well with teams internally and externally
- You have strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- You are results-oriented: impacting the bottom-line; constantly challenging yourself and others to deliver results; acting with a sense of urgency and seizing opportunities when they arise
- You have strong presentation skills that can clearly and effectively articulate Tugboat Logic’s value via conference call or in person
- You are organized, detail-oriented and can juggle multiple projects at one time
- You have demonstrated a high level of proficiency in listening skills
- You thrive on learning new concepts, knowledge and skills that can help you to be successful in your role
- You take ownership of what you do and welcome constructive feedback
- You have a working knowledge of sales automation tools like a CRM platform (e.g., HubSpot or SFDC), partner relationship management (PRM), outreach tools, prospecting tools, Lead Gen tools, etc.
- You have post-secondary education in a related field
Our expectations of this role are high, and we demand the best. In return, we provide a work environment that is professionally challenging, personally rewarding and intellectually stimulating. Guided by strong leadership, we support initiative, encourage ambition, recognize and reward talent through monetary incentives and opportunities for advancement.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- A fun, fast-paced and supportive work environment that respects everyone
- An inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success
- Competitive compensation commensurate with your experience and skills
- Full complement of benefits
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Remote work environment where you work remotely but don’t feel remote (offices may reopen after COVID)
- Equity participation in the company, commensurate with your role