Small but mighty … tiny tugboats can maneuver huge ships … that’s what the crew at Tugboat Logic does time and again by leading our clients through to calm waters. Tugboat Logic (www.tugboatlogic.com) sets the industry standard for InfoSec. Our mission is to make security a business advantage for every organization. As the “TurboTax” of information security, our prime directive is to help our clients in taking the misery and mystery out of security compliance. We demystify the dark art of building and managing InfoSec programs using automation, AI and powerful workflows. Most importantly, we save our clients time and money and help them become secure and compliant quickly and painlessly!
OUR CREW IS GROWING!
Are you …
- Extroverted, energetic, and a positive individual?
- An amazing communicator with the ability to actively listen to prospects and discern pain points?
- A driven sales professional with a tenacious work ethic that thrives on high activity?
- Self-motivated, ambitious, responsive, adaptable and willing to learn?
- Keen to work with a leading InfoSec SaaS tech start-up?
- Looking to grow your career and set sail with a leading edge company?
If you share our values and are looking for a rewarding career you can grow with, then this role may be for you! Check out our crew’s incredible work at tugboatlogic.com.
Our Sales team is growing! We are looking for dynamic individuals with an understanding of sales and business processes who exemplifies the pillars of our culture – communication, collaboration, trust and fun. We value diversity and are committed to an inclusive, fair and respectful workplace. We have created an open and welcoming environment that allows every crew member to bring their complete, authentic selves to work every day, and provides opportunities to grow and reach their full potential.
As an Account Manager you will work closely with the Sales and Client Success teams. Your focus is on working to satisfy client needs and requests, to respond to the enquiries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive client experience. This is a high velocity, transactional process to support clients, deliver web-based product demonstrations and manage a pipeline of renewals for our subscription business. Success in this position would be based on your ability to be professional and courteous in your client engagements, effectively manage your time, and be consistent in your focus on closing. This is a high visibility role with a large degree of responsibility and requires regular communication and documentation of your activities.
- Define and execute an account engagement plan for a group of clients which includes: mapping TBL solutions to their specific needs; building rapport and nurturing relationships to become the Info Sec company of choice; closing year-over-year account renewals; and, seeing out upsell opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with Sales and Customer Success leaders in the company to develop and implement an effective account plan
- Establish an in-depth understanding of our client’s business and info sec needs
- Develop and execute account management strategies to meet and/or exceed revenue quota
- Build mindshare for Tugboat Logic products through regular client touch points
- Plan and coordinate and deliver web-based product demos
- Renew and upsell clients by validating client need and our mapping to those needs
- Prepare activity and forecast reports as requested
- Ensure the prop, accurate and timely completion of all necessary paperwork
- 1-2+ years of successful Account Management experience, selling enterprise SaaS products
- Prior experience selling to small and mid-enterprise clients (considered an asset)
- Strong, focused customer service focus
- Action-oriented with a high degree of tenacity in achieving results
- Highly motivated results-oriented contributor that can work independently or in a team environment
- Demonstrated success in meeting and exceeding sales targets or goals using a consultative, solutions-focused approach
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Superior communication (both written and verbal) and collaboration skills with the ability actively listen and provide sound solutions
- Working knowledge of sales automation tools like CRM, BDR tool, Lead Gen, and other tools
- Able to clearly and effectively articulate Tugboat Logic’s value via conference call or in-person meetings
- You possess a curious mind, demonstrated “coachability” and a desire to learn
- Excellent grasp of core values of the business and product
- Ability to build rapport with prospects and clients
- Precise time management skills
- Skilled communication and effective listening skills
- Able to handle objections and rejections and grow from each experience
- Product demonstration skills and capabilities
What you can expect from us …
- A fun, fast-paced and supportive work environment that respects everyone
- An inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success
- Competitive compensation commensurate with your experience and skills
- Full complement of benefits
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Remote work environment where you work remotely but don’t feel remote
- Equity participation in the company, commensurate with your role
Our expectations of this role are high, and we demand the best. In return, we provide a work environment that is professionally challenging, personally rewarding and intellectually stimulating. Guided by strong leadership, we support initiative, encourage ambition, recognize and reward talent (monetary incentives and opportunities for advancement).
We would like to thank everyone for their application; however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Collection, use, and retention of personal information will be in accordance with Tugboat Logic, Inc. privacy policies and practices. By submitting your resume and personal information to Tugboat Logic, Inc., and/or participating in a personal interview, you acknowledge and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information by Tugboat Logic, Inc. to determine your suitability for employment opportunities.
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Our crew is currently working remotely