Automated Evidence Collection
How Does Integration with Sophos Work?
Tugboat Logic’s integrations allow you to automatically collect evidence for security audits so that you can always be confident you have the data on hand to meet any auditor’s evidence requests. When you integrate Sophos with Tugboat Logic, you automate the process of collecting the evidence you need to prove that you are managing your workstation security.
How It Helps You?
Tugboat Logic’s integration with Sophos helps you:
- Automate time-intensive evidence collection tasks
- Eliminate the stress of missing an evidence collection interval
- Alert you when your workstation disks become unencrypted
- Automatically map your evidence to all the security frameworks that matter to you (ISO 27001, SOC 2, GDPR, HIPAA, PCI DSS, NIST CSF)
- Prove your security controls are in place
By integrating Sophos with Tugboat Logic you are automatically collecting required evidence related to the security of workstations owned by the organization. In particular, you collect and validate the evidence that your:
- Workstations are running antivirus software
- Data is encrypted on company workstations
In addition, Tugboat Logic continuously monitors Sophos, ensuring you’re compliant at all times with relevant disk encryption controls. If there’s ever an issue with workstation configuration, you’ll be notified immediately about the problem and instruction on what you need to do to fix it.