Automated Security Evidence Collection
How Does the Intune Integration Work?
When doing a security audit, you can leverage Tugboat Logic’s integration with Microsoft Intune to collect evidence automatically. For our customers, collecting evidence that security controls are in place is the most time-consuming part of any audit project. Integrating with Microsoft Intune has allowed us to automate this process on their behalf, and gives them the confidence that they will always have the data on hand to meet any auditor’s evidence requests.
How It Helps You?
Tugboat Logic’s integration with Intune helps you:
- Automate time-intensive evidence collection tasks
- Eliminate the stress of missing an evidence collection interval
- Ensure your Microsoft Intune is configured securely
- Automatically map your evidence to all the security frameworks that matter to you (ISO 27001, SOC 2, GDPR, HIPAA, PCI DSS)
- Prove your security controls are in place
By integrating your Microsoft Intune with Tugboat Logic you are automatically collecting required evidence related to the security of workstations owned by the organization. In particular, you collect and validate the evidence that your:
- Workstations are running antivirus software
- Data is encrypted on company workstations
- Workstations have firewall configured
- Workstations require secure passwords
In addition, Tugboat Logic continuously monitors Intune to ensure you’re compliant at all times. If there’s ever an issue with workstation configuration, you’ll be notified immediately about the problem, which evidence tasks it impacts, and what you need to do to fix it.
More Microsoft Integrations
Automatically collect evidence from your Microsoft Azure cloud environment(s). Read more
Microsoft Azure Active Directory
Automatically sync your employee population as well as manage and monitor user access to enterprise applications. Read More
Automatically collect evidence of code reviews from Github. Read more