Automated Security Evidence Collection
How Does This Integration Work?
Tugboat Logic has integrated with Microsoft Azure to automatically collect evidence for Azure cloud users. This integration supports automated evidence collection for the following security controls: Cloud Data at Rest Encryption, Cloud Firewall Rules, Cloud IAM Configuration, Serverless Function Security, System Event Logging, System Performance and Capacity Monitoring. Simply connect to your Microsoft Azure environment, and select which Tugboat Logic automated evidence integrations you wish to enable, and the system will begin collecting evidence.
How It Helps You
- Save hundreds of hours by automating time-intensive evidence collection tasks
- Eliminate the stress of missing an evidence collection interval
- Ensure your Microsoft Azure cloud environment(s) are configured securely
- Automatically map your Microsoft Azure evidence to all the security frameworks that matter to you (ISO 27001, SOC 2, GDPR, HIPAA, PCI DSS and many more) and eliminate audit fatigue
- Prove your security controls are in place
- Tugboat Logic continuously monitors your Microsoft Azure services such as Azure Compute Disks, CosmosDB, Azure IAM and more, ensuring you’re compliant at all times. If there’s ever an issue with your integration setup, you’ll be notified immediately about the problem, which evidence tasks it impacts and what you need to do to fix it.
Microsoft Azure Services Integrated with Tugboat Logic:
- Azure Function Apps
- Azure Monitor
- Azure IAM
- Azure Network Security Groups
- Azure Storage Accounts
- Azure SQL
- Azure Compute Disks
More Microsoft Integrations
Microsoft Azure Active Directory
Automatically sync your employee population as well as manage and monitor user access to enterprise applications. Read More
Automatically collect evidence from Microsoft Intune to demonstrate that your workstations are configured securely. Read more
Automatically collect evidence of code reviews from Github. Read more