Automated Security Evidence Collection
How Does This Integration Work?
Tugboat Logic integrates with Jira to assist with automated task and incident management. Tugboat Logic’s Jira integration allows you to push controls, evidence tasks and auditor requests to your existing Jira projects and import completed issues as evidence to support your audit. These completed Jira issues get automatically attached as evidence making it easy to demonstrate that you satisfy control requirements. What’s more, when controls are sent to Jira, their statuses are automatically updated in the Tugboat Logic platform.
With this integration, you can collect Jira issues identified by user-defined custom JQL query. By using JQL, you can precisely identify the issues to be collected by TBL and support controls such as Change Management in your audit.
How Does It Help You?
- Save hundreds of hours by automating time-intensive evidence collection tasks
- Seamlessly collaborate with your devops team
- Automatically map your evidence to all the security frameworks that matter to you
- Eliminate the stress of missing an evidence collection interval
- Prove your change management security controls are in place
- Demonstrate that you address customer-reported bugs in a timely manner
- Tugboat Logic continuously monitors your integrations to ensure you’re staying secure. If we find a vulnerability in your other systems, we’ll automatically create a Jira ticket to help your devops team remediate the issue.