How Does the Hexnode Integration Work?
When doing a security audit, you can leverage Tugboat Logic’s integration with Hexnode to collect evidence automatically. For our customers, collecting evidence that security controls are in place is the most time-consuming part of any audit project. Integrating with Hexnode has allowed us to automate this process for our customers, and gives them the confidence that they will always have the data on hand to meet any auditor’s evidence requests.
How It Helps You?
Tugboat Logic’s integration with Hexnode helps you:
- Automate time-intensive evidence collection tasks
- Eliminate the stress of missing an evidence collection interval
- Automatically map your evidence to all the security frameworks that matter to you (ISO 27001, SOC 2, HIPAA, PCI DSS, NIST 800-53, NIST CSF)
- Prove your security controls are in place
By integrating your Hexnode with Tugboat Logic you are automatically collecting required evidence related to the security of workstations owned by the organization. In particular, you collect and validate the evidence that your:
- Workstations are compliant with assigned policies
- Workstations are running antivirus software
In addition, Tugboat Logic continuously monitors Hexnode to ensure you’re compliant at all times. If there’s ever an issue with workstation compliance, you’ll be notified immediately about the problem, which evidence tasks it impacts, and what you need to do to fix it.