Amazon Web Services
Automated Security Evidence Collection
How Does This Integration Work?
Tugboat Logic has integrated with AWS to automatically collect security evidence for AWS users. This integration supports automated evidence collection for the following security controls: IAM configuration, firewall rules, data at rest encryption, system event logging, multi-factor authentication, password configuration, serverless function security, system performance and capacity monitoring. Simply connect to your AWS environment, and select which Tugboat Logic automated evidence integrations you wish to enable, and the system will begin collecting evidence.
How It Helps You
- Save hundreds of hours by automating time-intensive evidence collection tasks
- Eliminate the stress of missing an evidence collection interval
- Ensure your AWS cloud environments are configured securely
- Automatically map your AWS evidence to all the security frameworks that matter to you (ISO 27001, SOC 2, GDPR, HIPAA, PCI DSS)
- Prove your security controls are in place
- Tugboat Logic continuously monitors your AWS services such as S3 buckets, AWS IAM, DynamoDB and more, ensuring you’re compliant at all times. If there’s ever an issue with your integration setup, you’ll be notified immediately about the problem, which evidence tasks it impacts and what you need to do to fix it.
AWS Services Integrated with Tugboat Logic
- Security Groups on EC2
- Load balancers
- Network ACLs